- PvP will take place in both battlegrounds (called Warfronts) and the open world.
- Warfronts will be tiered by level, and feature maps such as capture the flag. The game will also feature city raids, and faction leaders are attackable and can be killed, but will not provide loot. 
- There will also be zone-scaled invasions, where one faction can be engaged in fighting over their respective side of the world. If a player is the opposite faction, they can travel to that zone and interfere with their actions. It definitely gives a new meaning to dynamic PvP in RIFT.
- PvP Starts at level 10.
- To enter any Warfront, hit "K" and tap Join. You can join as a group, though only 5 of your group is guarenteed to get in. This is to avoid full on Premades.
- You will be able to loot coin, greens, blues and occasionaly purples off of fallen enemies corpses. This does not come from the enemy's inventory.
- You earn favor, which can be used to purchase gear and other PVP items.
“Upon killing a player of the opposite faction in PvP in world pvp or warfronts, you will earn...PvP Rewards