By doing some of the quests you can earn Notoriety with some of the groups in RIFT.
Factions in RiftEdit
- The Moribund -
- The Seekers -
- Eldritch Seekers -
- The Storm Guard -
- The Unseen -
- Eldritch Vanguard -
- Torvan Hunters - Gain faction by
- Mercurial Savants - Gain faction by closing water rifts and defeating water footholds and invasions.
- The Grim Disciples - Gain faction by closing death rifts and defeating death footholds and invasions.
- Ember Scholars - Gain faction by closing fire rifts and defeating fire footholds and invasions.
- The Shale Collegiate - Gain faction by closing earth rifts and defeating earth footholds and invasions.
- Zephyrian Collective - Gain faction by closing air rifts and defeating air footholds and invasions.
- Students of the Vale - Gain faction by closing life rifts and defeating life footholds and invasions.
- The Lycini - Gain faction by
- Dragonslayer Covenant -
- Freemarch Wardens -
- Quarry Rats -
- Order of Mathos -
- Icewatch -
- Eternal City Survivors - Gain Factioby doing quests in Ardrnt Domain.
- Necropolis Caretakers -
- The Runeguard -
- Kelari Expedition -
- Arcane Hand -
- Granite Falls -
- The Qaijri -
- The Keepers -
- Red Scar Trackers -
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.